As an online shop operator, you pursue the goal of increasing the traffic on your website, boosting the conversion rate and thus your sales and turning your visitors into satisfied and recurring customers. To achieve this, you use various online marketing tools – from search engine optimisation and advertising, content and e-mail marketing to social media advertising.
The possibilities in online marketing are almost limitless and budgets are quickly exhausted. For this reason, all activities should be well thought out and measures should be implemented in a targeted manner.
Our online marketing training courses are suitable for companies that want to get started in digital marketing or have already gained experience in SEO, SEA, newsletter and social media marketing. The same principle applies to all companies: there is no silver bullet for online marketing success.
That is why we do not aim to present you with all conceivable possibilities in digital marketing. Since it is not possible to implement all measures 1:1 in your company without further ado, and since they are not suitable for every target group either, we offer you practice-oriented and individually tailored seminar contents.
Tell us what you would like to focus on – we will put together an individual agenda for you.
What are your goals and what (available) resources can you use to achieve them efficiently? What areas are your competitors active in? What does the customer journey of your customers look like and via which touchpoints can you optimally address them? Which online marketing mix is relevant to you?
In which areas are budgets not used efficiently enough, where do they not have the desired effect? How can you get more out of your campaigns? How can you measure and optimise your online marketing activities?
- Taking into account the participants’ individual needs and prior knowledge
- Joint coordination of main topics and seminar duration
- Practical knowledge tailored specifically to your company
- Exclusive training for your team
- Focus on the practical implementation of online marketing measures
- Training by certified digital marketing experts
- Imparting practical knowledge gained from years of project experience in online marketing
TARGET GROUPS AND CUSTOMER JOURNEYS
- Holistic strategies and effective measures by consistently focusing on the user
SEARCH ENGINE OPTIMISATION
- Targeted on- and off-page optimisation for increased organic traffic
SEA AND DISPLAY ADVERTISING
- More visitors and optimised performance thanks to relevant ads
- Satisfied customers thanks to relevant, informative and personalised content
SOCIAL MEDIA MARKETING
- Increased reach with effective campaigns for the channels your target groups use
- Targeted and user-centric communication with dynamic content
PRODUCT DATA MARKETING
- More sales by efficiently managing product and price search engines
CONVERSION AND USABILITY OPTIMISATION
- More sales and increased turnover thanks to intuitive user guidance
WEB ANALYTICS: DATA COLLECTION AND EVALUATION
- Targeted optimisation by making data-based decisions
Standard training course for an affordable and compact overview of the disciplines in online marketing
In the Digital Marketing individual module, you will receive a comprehensive overview of the basics of digital marketing and campaign planning as well as information on online marketing mix components over the course of 4 seminar days and directly apply the acquired knowledge in practical exercises.
Individual seminar for specifically working on the topics you want to focus on and the challenges you face
In a preliminary interview, we identify the main content areas you want to cover, individual challenges as well as the prior knowledge of the seminar participants. On this basis, we create a seminar programme that is specifically tailored to your needs and use company-specific practical exercises to delve deeper into the contents of the programme.
On-the-job training for building up practical knowledge in daily business
Together with you, we look after your digital marketing channels, regularly sharing our know-how with you. We use your marketing measures as a concrete example to pass on our knowledge. Our aim is to enable you to manage your digital marketing activities independently.