On their way to a digital future, companies need a leader who recognises the potential of digitalisation and realises it professionally.
This goes hand in hand with far-reaching change processes that affect the business model, the value chain as well as the company’s structures and scope of activities.
In our executive training courses, we prepare you as a decision-maker and executive in your company to deal with these changes in a targeted manner.
Based on your company-specific structures and processes, we show you how to make the most of opportunities and efficiently overcome challenges.
We organise our executive training courses according to your wishes, either at your company site or at the premises of Digital Business School.
Your questions and challenges shape our agenda: put together your own individual training course and benefit from the knowledge of our experts. You determine the date and scope of the training course!
Send an enquiry now
- Dealing with change processes and challenges in marketing, sales, service, purchasing, logistics and IT
- Incorporating new fields of activity
- Organisational and structural adjustments as part of digitalisation
- Strategic approach to implementing new business models
- System evaluation and system selection
- Trends & best practices in the field of digitalisation
- Agile methods for implementing strategies
- Get insights into the trends & best practices in digital business – from the perspective of your industry as well as in other industries.
- Find out what organisational challenges arise from an omnichannel strategy and how you can overcome them.
- In order to master digitalisation, it is necessary to involve your employees. We show you how good change management works.
- Digital business means being present on all channels. Learn how branches can support the digital sales channel and how you can benefit from it.
- Product data and its quality are incredibly important for a successful online shop. Find out how you can already set the course for this in purchasing.
- An omnichannel strategy changes the requirements for logistics. We show you how to deal with these challenges.
- Learn how to deal with personalisation and measurability of offers as well as potential channel conflicts in marketing and sales.
- Find out how to make data-driven decisions for your business using AI and BI.