TRANSFORMATION – BOTH EXTERNALLY AND INTERNALLY
Successful transformation not only means digitising customer, supplier and partner channels, but also rethinking internal structures and processes. On the one hand, driving change in your company as a digital manager, both externally and internally, requires a high level of understanding of technologies and digital processes; on the other hand, it places new demands on your own role within the company.
The »Digital Transformation Architect« certification course prepares you for these tasks. Over the course of 6 modules, you will gain an understanding of the entire process chain of digitalisation and learn not only how digital solutions can be implemented within your company, but also how you, as a digital manager, can drive forward the change within your company and engage other employees in the process.
THE »DIGITAL TRANSFORMATION ARCHITECT« CERTIFICATION COURSE IS THE RIGHT THING FOR YOU IF
- you are an executive, decision-maker, strategist, business development or digital expert in a B2C or B2B company
- you want to shape and drive the digital transformation within your company
- you want to build up extensive digital knowledge in exchange with experts and other leading companies
- you are open to innovative and agile methods
- you want to raise awareness of digital transformation among your employees and colleagues and motivate them to embrace it
BENEFITS OF THE »DIGITAL TRANSFORMATION ARCHITECT« CERTIFICATION COURSE
- Coaching by digital experts with many years of experience in project work
- Exchange of knowledge and experience at eye level in a small seminar group of maximum 12 people
- Direct application of the acquired knowledge in your company between the modules
- Development of solutions for your company-specific challenges
- Analysis of trends and development of innovations for your company
- Digital Transformation Architect
- 23 seminar days
The ›Digital Transformation Architect‹ certification course helped me to broaden my horizons even further, to develop the attitude necessary for the transformation and to feel even better prepared for my role as a coach and consultant with regard to digitalisation in our company.
Digital transformation is not limited to IT or e-commerce. It requires thinking outside the box, discussions with pioneers in new topics and a critical examination of the tasks at hand. This is exactly what Digital Business School offers with its ›Digital Transformation Architect‹ certification course, which my colleagues have completed. This provides them with an excellent basis for multiplying these aspects in our company.
The training course has made it even clearer to me that the construction industry is comparatively conservative when it comes to digital transformation. I take many specific impulses for change with me into my everyday working life. Back in my company, I will pass on the learnings from the ›Digital Transformation Architect‹ certification course to my colleagues. Then I will be the speaker myself – and I am curious to see how I will do it.
I see digitalisation as one of the most significant changes in the professional world that has ever taken place. Although I am almost 60 years old, I still want to be part of this professional world for a few more years. What I expect from training courses is that they prepare me for the future. In the ›Digital Transformation Architect‹ certification course, I learned a lot about how communication and decisions can be optimised with modern project management methods – keyword: Scrum – and how we as employees can take personal responsibility instead of being stuck in hierarchical structures.
As a digital transformation architect, you are able to digitise business processes and business models. With the new know-how in digital marketing, project management, leadership techniques and new technologies as well as the business case I worked on myself, I can put what I learned into practice. The exchange with the other participants and the experts rounded off the seminar for me.