- Transaction and support of electronic business processes on the basis of e-business technologies.
- Classification and understanding of practical problems in relation to economic, information technical and e-commerce specific contexts
- Analysis of E-Commerce systems such as e-shops, e-procurement, e-market place systems and their functional characteristics for the support of various commercial transactions within a value creation train.
- You are able to apply your own theoretical knowledge to the development and implementation of business models in the internet.
- An overview of concepts for the integrated execution of all a company’s automatable business processes with the help of information and communication technologies
- Introduction to digitalisation
- Current digital business trends and their effects on businesses
- Challenges for companies (internal and external factors)
- Introduction to digital business
- Strategies and business models
- Components of e-business strategies (assortment, price, marketing, sales, service, fulfilment, IT)
- Strategy development
- Customer journeys
- Customer touchpoints