As an online shop operator, you aim to enhance traffic to your site, to increase your conversion rate and thus your revenue, and to turn your visitors into satisfied and recurring customers.
To succeed in this, you make use of various online marketing tools, from search engine optimisation and search engine advertising through to newsletters and email marketing right up to social media marketing.
The opportunities in online marketing are almost limitless and budgets are quickly exhausted.
Therefore, all activities should be well thought out and purposefully used.
Therefore, unlike many other online marketing training courses, we don't pursue the aim of presenting you all possible options in online marketing.
Since not all measures can be readily transferred to your own company, we offer seminar content that is practice-oriented and tailored to your business:
What are your goals and by which (available) means can you can achieve them efficiently? In which areas are your competitors active? How do your customers' journeys look like and via which touch points can you address them optimally? Which online marketing mix is therefore relevant to you?
In which areas have budgets not been used efficiently enough, where has the desired effect not been achieved? How can you get more out of your campaigns? How can you measure and optimise your online marketing activities?
- Consideration of individual previous knowledge
- You determine workshop topics and duration
- Practical knowledge specifically tailored to your business
- Exclusive training of your team
- Focus on practical implementation of online marketing activities
- Training by certified online marketing experts
- Imparting of practical knowledge from years of project experience in online marketing
Tell us where you want to put your focus - we set up an individual agenda for you.
- Target group analysis and customer journey
- Target group-specific search engine advertising
- Display advertising for cross-channel branding campaigns
- After-sales concepts via newsletters and email marketing
- Web analytics: data collection and analysis
- Automated product data marketing
- Branding through social media and community marketing
- Content marketing and search engine-relevant copywriting
- Search engine optimisation
- On- and off-page optimisation
- Conversion and usability optimisation for websites and online shops