- Introduction user experience (UX)
- Navigation design and information architecture
- Methods of visualisation
- Design fundamentals
- User interface (UI) and user experience (UX)
- Usability and conversion optimisation
- E-commerce and web patterns
- Web technologies and platforms
- Landing pages and microsites
- Mobile technologies
- Mobile usability and mobile patterns
- Practical exercises on navigation structure and information architecture
- Business case
You will gain the following competencies:
- Moreover the participients are acquainted with the stages of the customer journey.
- Classification and comprehension of practical issues in an e-commerce context
- Implementation of a system-related approach on software systems from the user and developer perspective
- You will be able to apply theoretical knowledge of web and online shop structures on daily e-commerce issues.
- Application of appropriate tools within the stages of a software project
For the certification course "Digital Transformation Architect" you will take 5 thematic blocks from the certification course "E-Commerce Manager" as well as the separate thematic block "Innovation, Transformation & Leadership”, which is specifically aimed at decision-makers and executives!